AGK's Stupid Idea is an AGK episode made by AzUrArInG. It's the 5th episode of the series to be in the 2nd season and the 23rd episode overall.
- Leopold Slikk
- Harold Slikk
- Leonard Slikk
- Leonidas Slikk
- Gex the Gecko
- Jake Randolf (Debut)
- Mega Man (Debut)
- Kermit the Frog (Debut)
AGK can't think of an idea, so he invites his friends to come up with an idea; however, they can't think of one either, neither can his family members, nor Megaman.
Finally, AGK comes up with an idea by going to a desert, which teleports them to a desert, causing them to think it was a stupid idea, as AGK then announces that being the episode's title.
- PowerDirector 16
- WonderShare Filmora
- VSDC Video Editor
- Silver Surfer NES Theme
- This marks the first episode of AzUrArInG's AGK series to have a script in the episode, whereas previous episodes just had AzUrArInG or someone else think of an idea, with AzUrArInG just adding random stuff onto what the plot is suppose to be like.
- This is the first time in AzUrArInG's AGK series to be directed and edited by two people.
- The main reason for this is because while AzUrArInG was working on the episode, the keyboard on his laptop broke. Because of that, he switched to his Desktop with an editor known as WonderShare Filmora and was not allowed to put his own editors onto it until around late August 2019. He later hired GFSM to do the remainder of the episode, along with many other AGK episodes afterwards, while AzUrArInG was still working on them.
- This marks the first appearance of Jake Randolf, Mega Man, and Kermit the Frog in the series.
- This marks the return of Gex the Gecko; however, he only makes one brief appearance.