AGK & The Ruins of Egypt is an AGK episode made by AzUrArInG. It's the first episode of the series to be in the 2nd season and the 19th episode overall.
- Leopold Slikk
- Harold Slikk
- The Red Man
- Villager Steve
- Godzilla (Debut)
- Mario (Debut)
- The Camel (Debut)
- Egyptian Man (Debut)
- The Narrator (Debut)
It shows Leopold riding his camel, revealing that he got tricked by his own father as he was told that there were sausage eggs around Egypt which turns out to be a lie once he gets there, which rages Leopold big time.
Eventually, nighttime comes as Leopold decides to sleep (despite how cold deserts are in the night), the camel notices Leopold has fallen asleep so he tries to sneak attack him while the Jaws theme is playing, although AGK wakes up immediately and proceeds to beat up the camel.
It then cuts to the next day with Leopold noticing an Egyptian pyramid as he wonders what is inside. When he gets there, he gets hugely angry with disappointment before falling into a trap.
Leopold proceeds to walk at the hallway he fell into before he notices a bunch of people are getting ready to kill him, but Leopold proceeds to attack all of them, with the exception of Destructive who grabs Leopold and drops him.
However, Godzilla comes by as he knocks over Destructive killing him in the process, as AGK lands onto Godzilla's tail, before running back home.
- PowerDirector 16
- Anime Studio Pro 11
- Silver Surfer NES Theme
- Gritzy Desert - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Jaws Theme - Jaws (1975)
- Mounting the Scaffold - Gregor Narholz
- Zelle 506 - Gerhard Trede
- This is the first AGK episode of AzUrArInG's AGK series in season 2.
- This is the first time that Atarster/Noah Riegel is an official antagonist of AzUrArInG's AGK series.
- Previous times in the series, he was seen either in a dream, made as a mocked cameo appearance, or his model being used to portray a different character.
- This is the first AGK episode of AzUrArInG's AGK series to use APM music, as he uses Mounting the Scaffold and Zelle 506.
- The episode was partially based off of the 2012 SMG4 Blooper known as Desert Head.
- Originally, the episode was gonna be episode 21 as originally there was planned to be two more episodes of the first season, but AzUrArInG wanted to work on this episode so badly at the time so he eventually cancelled those episodes and started working on this.
- The footage of AGK constantly walking with Mounting the Scaffold playing, as well as the clip of AGK constantly running while he's panting with the Zelle 506 music playing is actually test footage by Atarster taken by AzUrArInG, as he wasn't able to make good footage of AGK running without it being very long, as well as the poor editing softwares he had.