AGK reacts to Suicide Mouse is an AGK episode made by AzUrArInG.
Leopold gets back onto his computer wanting to do anything aside from playing Hong Kong 97.
It then cuts to Leopold's dad, named Harold Slikk who gets raged out complaining that if Leopold watches Suicide Mouse, he will be dead for good.
It cuts back to Leopold deciding to watch some old Mickey Mouse cartoons, and then notices the video known as Suicide Mouse and watches it.
As he watches he gets horrified by the piano and static noises, and when AGK gets to the black screen he gets annoyed and decides to leave his room in order to wait for the black screen to be gone.
He does this twice and the black screen is still there, he then gets extremely angry about this and decides to just watch it as it keeps on going, he then notices the black screen going away which causes him to be filled with joy.
However he joyfulness goes away and gets extremely terrified as he hears moaning noises and screaming that terrifies him, and then making him wish that this never happened.
He then notices Mickey Mouse commit suicide in the video which results him being completely frightened and angry at the same time.
- YouTube Video Editor
- Whenever it cuts to Leopold, the audio of Suicide Mouse stops.
- Some of the scenes show AGK being silent and the actual clip of Suicide Mouse is being played normally.
- This marks the first appearance of Harold Slikk, Leopold's dad in AzUrArInG's AGK series.
- This is the first episode of AzUrArInG's AGK series to pass 10 minutes, this wouldn't happen again until AGK plays Cat Mario which was made and released about 2 years after this episode.
- This was made during a time when AzUrArInG used to be heavily obsessed with creepypastas, nowadays he finds creepypastas boring and just stupid most of the time.