Did you know...
...that TheAGKMisadventures is the first AGK Maker to use advanced moving animation?
To generate error messages, open Notepad and write this code:
x=msgbox(box text,buttons,box title)
Go to File > Save As Click Save As type > All files Add any name and add ".vbs" at the end of the file and click Save (for example File.vbs).
- 0: Normal message box
- 1: OK and Cancel
- 2: Abort, Retry, Ignore
- 3: Yes, No, Cancel
- 4: Yes and No
- 5: Retry and Cancel
- 16: Critical message icon
- 32: Warning query icon
- 48: Warning message icon
- 64: Information message icon
- 4096: Always stay on top of the desktop
- This wiki only allows registered users to edit. You should Log in or Sign up if you want to contribute to this wiki.
- Be sure to read the Disclaimer and Guidelines before editing any page.
- If you're new to wiki, click here to see the wiki tutorials.
- Pictures can be uploaded only if they are related to the articles.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates page.
- If you want to learn how to manage a page properly, visit the article rules and/or see the manual of style for more information.
- Check the Tutorials category!
- Consider using Camtasia Studio or Vegas Pro for both starters and experienced users, respectively. Parodists don't recommend using Windows Movie Maker for obvious reasons.
- You should get the image files and videos needed to make your AGK video. Consider searching on Youtube for the video. For sprites, facial expressions and other assets check this page.
- Consider checking this page if you're running out of ideas.
- If you want to record Leopold using his computer, use a good screen recorder and a virtual machine.