- “Hello guys, i am CyberPod Mark 2. I make AGK episodes, Downfall parodies and ADK parodies. :D”
- ―CyberPod Mark 2
CyberPod Mark 2 is an parodist who started in 2014 and retired on 2015, He started to remake his Downfall parodies and rebooting his AGK Series in 2015. It's spin off of Atarster Series such as Angry German Kid Show before Atarster was retired in 2017. He took care of Atarster's Series to make a new Story of Angry German Kid to fight against new main villain is Jebediah Brightman.
He even makes his own series such as The Angry Dominican Kid Show. It is more like Atarster Series.
NOTE: Some characters appeared only once in the series.
- Leopold Slikk - The Angry German Kid (Known in later episodes as the "Calm German Kid").
- Ronald Ramirez - One of Leopold's best friends.
- CyberPod Mark 2 (Orion Pod) - Leopold's favorite superhero.
- Arata Hachiro - One of Leopold's best friends.
- Ronidas Ramirez - Ronald's older brother.
- Rodney Ramirez - Ronald's younger brother.
- Emily Ramirez - Ronald's Mother
- Don Ramirez - (Donald Ramirez) Ronald's Father
- Victor Ramirez - Ronald's Uncle.
- James Ramirez - Ronald's Grandfather
- Timothy Ramirez - Ronald's great-grandfather (deceased)
- Mark 3 (Pax) Orion's Older brother (deceased/resurrected by CyberPod Mark 2)
- Tailsko Leopold's Girlfriend.
- Mark 1 (Wally) Orion's younger brother.
Sequel from the finale in Atarster's series
After Leopold has defeated Arthur.exe, He takes a rest after he met CyberPod in Episode 2. Now he is gonna fight against new villain is Jebediah Brightman for taking over the world. Few days later Leopold has discover the Shield Generator which CyberPod was live there over 20 Years ago. The Shield Generator was builded by The Terran Alliance in 1998.
After all Here is comes the Disciples force. They want the Earth to be destroyed. So CyberPod would save the earth from Disciples.
CyberPod Mark 2's AGK Series
GeneBernardinoLawl's AGK Series
The Angry German Kid Show Episode 63: AGK's Great Grandpa (Part 2) (Cameo)
The Angry German Kid Show Episode 67: AGK's Winter Vacation (Version 1.0)
The Angry German Kid Show Episode 67: AGK's Winter Vacation (Version 1.1)
Likes and Hate
What CyberPod Mark 2 Likes
- Making AGK Series, Hitler Parodies, ADK Series and more...
- Notable parodists like Atarster , UsefulAGKHelper and more.
- CyberStrike 2, Ace of Spades , Minecraft , Kool Dog games, Bhunter, Adrenix , Sonic.
What CyberPod Mark 2 Hates
- People who make fun of him or his friends, or his content.
- When internet becomes slower (Sometimes)
- Being angry when someone stole his videos (expect reaction videos).
- Being betrayed by someone.
- UTTP Groups and Other Groups (Sometimes)
- Toxicated Users if they screw up their chances
- Trolls and Sex Predators
- AGK plays Driver You are The Wheelman
- AGK meets CyberPod (A.K.A AGK & CyberPod vs Jebediah)
- AGK's Halloween
- Jebediah's Revenge
- AGK visit Shield Generator
- AGK & CyberPod vs Nemesis Pod
- AGK goes to KFC
Powers and Abilities
- Under a Yellow Sun:
- Vast superrobot strength, speed, stamina
- Near invulnerability
- Super hearing
- Super breath
- X-ray vision
- Telescopic vision
- Microscopic vision
- Heat vision
- Voice synthesization
CyberPod Mark 2 derived his power from the yellow sun of Earth. Forced under a red sun akin to that of his homeworld of Krypton, CyberPod Mark 2 rapidly lost his powers, reverting to the stature of a normal robot. Artificially-created red sun radiation had the same effect although depending on the amount, it can do anything from either completely depriving CyberPod Mark 2's of his powers or just weakening him.
Aside from red sun radiation, CyberPod Mark 2's main weakness was Kryptonite, radioactive shards of his destroyed home planet. Exposure to Kryptonite would rob CyberPod Mark 2' of his power and cause him great pain, and prolonged exposure could kill him.
CyberPod Mark 2's only other known weaknesses were magic and power draining, which could injure him as easily as it can any other being. In fact, CyberPod Mark 2 seemed even more vulnerable to magic than an average human, even with powers. In addition, CyberPod Mark 2 would display an intolerance to electricity-based attacks but this would vary depending on opponents and given circumstances.
ADK Episodes Season 1
ADK Season 2
The Shield Generator
My Favorite pages