In this list, there are the generations of AGK Parodies that remarks all the improvements that happened in the Angry German Kid internet meme.
First generation (2004-2007)
- The original clip is uploaded between 2004~2006 (See this blog for more details)
- The actually first AGK parody to be released in late 2006.
Second generation (2008-2012)
- SicksTeaPhoar invented and started the first episodic AGK series in late 2007, and this type of series started to become widespread/popular.
- Animated parodies start to appear (especially in Jeeves476's AGK Series)
- Many of the current parodists started their accounts during this era, but didn't necessarily start to make parodies.
- AGK82 joined in late 2009, fell in dormancy in October 2011, returned in April 2012, and retired in early 2013.
- TheKewlOne96 joined in July 2011, fell in dormancy in August 2012, returned in August 2014, and retired later that month.
- Windows 8 released. Sony Vegas overtook Windows Movie Maker's popularity at making AGK Parodies.
Third generation (2013-2017)
- HD and Widescreen parodies become a standard that started to get popular.
- Modern animated parodies are on the rise. e.g. Tank202100, PVM, the one who made AGK vs Sonic.exe
- Usage of HD/WS and animated parodies, started to increase.
- Major change to the AGK community. (old users leave, new users come)
- Atarster/Cansin13-Styled (or the Modern AGK styled) Series started to appear.
- PVMAGKVIDEOS closed his channel in February 2015 and re-creates his channel on March 2015.
Fourth generation (2017-present)
- New standard, different storyline and styles.
- Wiki activities plummet.
- Some cliché ideas started to decline.
- Minor change to the AGK community (some of the old users come back to AGK)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.