First beginning on 16th September 2007, Jeeves476's series has earned acclaim throughout its run for its humour, animation and plot, making it one of the most popular Angry German Kid parody series of all time. Earning a high number of views, the highest being "Angry German Kid Meets Hannah Montana" at over 710,000 views as of February 2016.
List of episodes
Season 1 (2007-2008)
The first season of Jeeves476's Angry German Kid Series began on the series debut in "Angry German Kid Gets Owned by the Internet" which was posted on 16th September 2007 on YouTube and ended on "Angry German Kid Spends Time Behind Bars" which was posted on 27th January 2008. Notes: Views of the videos change each time when still in syndication. Please update the view count when still so.
- Angry German Kid Gets Owned by the Internet (September 16th, 2007)
- Leopold's computer is struggling to connect to the Internet, much to his frustration. While waiting, he does hobbies such as eating an inordinate amount of sugar while it is connecting.
- Angry German Kid Gets His Revenge on the Evil Girl (September 30th, 2007)
- Angry German Kid's Computer Gets a Funky Virus (October 13th, 2007)
- Jovi's brother, Michael, retaliates on Leopold, after which he detonated their house in order to destroying Jovi, blowing it up in the process, by giving him a said peripheral to improve its performance. As evident in the original video of Angry German Kid, Leopold happily takes it although it turns out to be a harmful virus, causing disaster for himself.
- Angry German Kid Goes to Nintendo.com (November 13th, 2007)
- Leopold is eager to purchase the new Mario game, Super Mario Galaxy. Which he subsequently decides to pre-order it as he is unwilling to wait for its official release. However, disaster strikes when the game is actually a virus in a form of a Mario game.
- Angry German Kid Catches a Cold (November 13th, 2007)
- Bill Gates gives Leopold a new computer after which he destroyed his in the previous episodes by viruses. He happily gets on well with his new computer. In some time in January, however, he catches a cold, which would then affect the computer's fate.
- Angry German Kid Meets Hannah Montana (December 22nd, 2007)
- Leopold searches for a girlfriend online for St.Valentines Day. None of which he is fond of until upon noting Hannah Montana, being smitten to her. He is eager to meet up with her, which she relunctantly agrees, much to his happiness.
- Angry German Kid Spends Time Behind Bars (January 27th, 2008)
- Leopold and Michael Jackson are arrested murdering Cupid in the previous episode and then being molested respectively. The two are then put into a cell with a cellmate named ErrorSucks12960, a now defunct YouTube user. Leopold is continually raped by Jackson in prison, which prompts him to break out.
Season 2 (2008-2009)
The second season of Jeeves476's Angry German Kid Series began on "Angry German Kid Gets Mauled by the Smurfs" which was posted on 30th April 2008 and ended on "Angry German Kid vs Jovi Part 2" which was posted on 1st October 2009.
- Angry German Kid Gets Mauled by the Smurfs (30th April 2008)
- Angry German Kid vs Jovi Part 1 (3rd September 2008)
- Angry German Kid vs Jovi Part 2 (1st October 2009)
Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
The upcoming third season of Jeeves476's Angry German Kid Series was confirmed as Jeeves476 will use his third and revamped channel icon on its episodes and announcing that the series will continue. As of August 2011, no episodes yet of the season have been produced although it was hinted that an episode would be about Leopold and an ice cream truck.
- AGK and the Ice Cream Truck (March 15, 2012)
- Jeeves476 is a fluent reader and writer of the Japanese language, and sometimes uses this language briefly in some of his videos, as shown when he used the Japanese onomatopoeia for an explosion in his earlier videos. This use of a foreign language being mixed with English in AGK Parodies briefly became popular, and was used by other users such as Brian Chiem.
- He is of Haitian descent.
- The word "Jeeves" is a name for butlers who work in any rich people's houses.