RUN, AGK, RUN! is an AGK episode made by AzUrArInG. It's the 8th episode of the series to be in the 2nd season and the 26th episode overall.
Leopold goes to his computer, hoping his father would get over it, but he soon finds out he hasn't and his dad is still planning to beat him up, which results the two chasing each other around the world before falling down a cliff, knocking the two out in the process.
- PowerDirector 16
- Anime Studio Pro 11
- Silver Surfer NES Theme
- Being Chased - Robin Beanland
- The chase sequence was originally partially finished back around early July 2019, however because of the keyboards of his laptop began breaking apart, it was left unfinished, which explains part of it just reusing the same sequences and having an abrupt ending.
- The music that plays during the chase sequence was called "Being Chased" from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- This is the last episode of the series and the last video by AzUrArInG in general to be edited using Anime Studio Pro 11, as his laptop was broken, and when he tried importing the software onto the Desktop, it failed as it wouldn't let him import it in as it claims that it's on too many computer, which meant AzUrArInG had no choice but to no longer use anything involved with Anime Studio Pro 11.
- This is one of the last two episodes of AzUrArInG's AGK series to be completely directed by AzUrArInG, the last one being AGK's Game That Fails Like Trash!
- All of the episode since (except AGK's Game That Fails Like Trash!) they would either be directed by both GFSM and AzUrArInG or just GFSM himself.