Red Bloony was an AGK parodist since October 2015. He's a fan of drama, horror and comedy, which was the main inspiration for his AGK series. His series was mostly driven by his ideas, albeit very eccentric which led to conflicting opinions on how he should develop his plot.
The series has been postponed due to lack of motivation in animating and multiple flaws in the planned storyline that eventually led to it being entirely scrapped. As of now he does not consider himself associated with AGK anymore and has unlisted his vids since, although kept the links on this page for anyone who were still willing to watch.
The numbers in brackets marks the character's debut in a "Season-Episode" format. Traits unique to a character in this series are marked below their entry.
- Leopold Slikk - The titular keyboard-smashing computer-yelling Angry German Kid. He starts going on adventures and embarks a journey to save the world and his existence later on. Balanced stats help stabilize his strengths and weaknesses. (Season 1 - Episode 1)
- Leonard Slikk - Leopold's little brother, whose voice is identical to his brother, but with higher pitch. He's a complete nuisance to Leopold's life. (Season 1 - Episode 1)
- Leonidas Slikk - Leopold's dimwitted older brother who is prone to accidents, however he's much less of a burden on his siblings. (Season 2 - Episode 4)
- Harold Slikk - Leopold's father, whose voice is identical to his son, but with lower pitch. He's a lot nicer than in other parodies and even helps his sons out. (Season 2 - Episode 2)
- Jake Randolf - One of Leopold's best friends and one of the few people who actually cares for Leopold and his well-being. (Season 2 - Episode 5)
- Mr. Richard - Leopold's 9th grade teacher. He's bothered by his co-workers' and principal's questionable names. (Season 2 - Episode 5)
- Principal Diknoz - Leopold's principal who doesn't take lightly to having his name being insulted. (Season 2 - Episode 6)
- Living Mushrooms - EarthBound enemies that appears during Leopold's walk to Starbucks. (Season 2 - Episode 7)
- Bullies - Bullies who make fun of Leopold for not being able to win The Impossible Quiz. Receives a pretty brutal beatdown from Harold during their debut. (Season 2 - Episode 9)
- Bloons - A designation denoting the species of violent and sapient balloons. The first case of a bloon is the Berserk Red Bloon, as the boss of the Season 2 finale. (Season 2 - Episode 10)
- Possessed MLP DVDs - Discs of the My Little Pony movie possessed by some unholy ethereal spirit. Referred to as "My Little Shit" during battle for comedy purposes. (Season 3 - Episode 16)
- Sans - Picks a fight with Leopold after he's transported out of his desolate and barren world with a portal from the artifact. (Season 3 - Episode 20)
Red Bloony used a rather creative thumbnail system, though it was thought of long before he met Ivan. There are symbols on the thumbnail which hinted you of what to expect in the episode and what it's all about. They are located on the bottom left of the thumbnail (formerly on the top left with the AGK banner), whereas the top-right feature numbers in a "Season-Episode" order.
- A plus (+) signifies a new character's debut in the episode.
- A green one means the character is a protagonist, this applies only to major ones.
- A orange one means the character is a minor villain.
- A blue one means the character is an anti-hero or an anti-villain.
- An asterisk (*) in yellow means the episode will have an RPG-styled battle. A dark red one means the enemy is a boss which have a different encounter jingle and is (obviously) significantly harder than normal enemies.
- A purple exclamation mark (!) means the episode contains an important plot point, and may affect the ""story"" drastically. It has only used on Episode 18.
Unlike others, Red Bloony's RPG battles were different, in which they feature a first-person view from the perspective of Leopold, ala RPG Maker. It introduces the following:
- Damage based on user's attack and target's defense, instead doing a flat damage (except the Keyboard attacks) (Season 2 - Episode 3)
- A Battle Memory located in the enemy's episode's description (Season 2 - Episode 3)
- Equipment, a menu will be shown from time to time showing the current team's current equips (Season 2 - Episode 10)
- Enemies that attacks the team with an exclusive attack once they die as a last resort (Season 2 - Episode 10)
- Status effects (Season 2 - Episode 10)
- Skill points, they will be used for something else, revealed to be PP used for PSI (Season 3 - Episode 16)
- Losing (Season 3 - Episode 20)
There are a total of 6 RPG fights with this format, which includes:
- Leonard Slikk (Episode 3)
- Living Mushroom (Episode 7)
- Living Mushroom x2 (Episode 7)
- Berserk Red Bloon (Episode 10, boss)
- My Little Shit/Possessed MLP DVDs (Episode 16)
- Sans (Episode 20, boss)
- Runtime: 4 hours, 12 minutes, 26 seconds
- Size: 1.75 GB (1,885,868,032 bytes)
This season has no intro at all, and the credits is only a still frame of a black screen. It has only one episode (Episode 1: AGK plays Unreal Tournament), which can be considered as Red Bloony's first try on both Camtasia 8 and making an AGK parody.
- Episode 2: AGK makes a Peanut Butter Sandwich (+)
- Episode 3: AGK babysits Leonard (*)
- First RPG battle
- Episode 4: AGK plays Chess (+)
- Episode 5: AGK goes back to school (AGK's 9th school year) (++)
- Episode 6: AGK takes extra lessons (AGK plays AVGN Adventures) (+)
- Episode 7: AGK goes to Starbucks (+**)
- Episode 8: AGK plays the Impossible Quiz
- Episode 9: AGK and the bullies (+)
- Episode 10: AGK tries to buy Big Hero 6 (+*)
- First boss battle
This season's name shows it all: it's about Leopold playing games. The credits is the same as Season 2, the intro is different but still uses Bothersome Guys.
- Episode 11: AGK plays Eversion (2015 Halloween Special)
- Episode 12: AGK plays the Binding of Issac (requested by Emerald Play)
- Episode 13: AGK plays SCP Containment Breach (requested by Travrinity)
- Episode 14: AGK plays Sonic 3 (requested by F.L. Productions)
- First episode not rendered in the default 720p format
- Episode 15: AGK replays Eversion and SCP - CB
- Episode 16: AGK plays Agar.io (+*)
- First instance of revival in RPG battles
- Episode 17: AGK plays Trollface Quest (requested by Ivan187)
- Episode 18: AGK plays Bloons games (!)
- First video with copyright issues
- Episode 19: AGK plays Chicken Invaders 4
- Episode 20: AGK VS. Sans (+*)
- First instance of losing in RPG battles
Episode 21 (titled 'AGK meets his friends') was part of Season 4 which was planned to focus on Friendships, featuring debuts of characters of other parodists interacting with Leopold. He released a 6-minute long preview on May 13, 2016 featuring 3 minutes of production each on Noah and AJK's arcs, which eventually ended up being the entire ""episode"" due to the increasing lack of motivation.
Said motivation sink was caused by multiple changes in the story's development as well as the difficulty of a higher-end animation style (getting into Touhou also doesn't help). By mid-2016, progress on the episode was stagnated at a very slow pace and production stopped entirely after August.
|1||AGK plays Unreal Tournament||Oct 11th, 2015||4:36||26.0 MB|
|2||AGK makes a Peanut Butter Sandwich||Oct 13th, 2015||5:56||68.9 MB|
|3||AGK babysits Leonard||Oct 13th, 2015||7:16||28.5 MB|
|4||AGK plays Chess||Oct 14th, 2015||6:52||18.5 MB|
|5||AGK goes back to school||Oct 16th, 2015||7:27||41.9 MB|
|6||AGK takes extra lessons||Oct 21st, 2015||5:42||42.5 MB|
|7||AGK goes to Starbucks||Oct 21st, 2015||4:53||29.2 MB|
|8||AGK plays the Impossible Quiz||Oct 22nd, 2015||7:49||35.7 MB|
|9||AGK and the bullies||Oct 28th, 2015||9:50||55.7 MB|
|10||AGK tries to buy Big Hero 6||Oct 28th, 2015||9:16||35.0 MB|
|11||AGK plays Eversion||Oct 31st, 2015||24:18||124 MB|
|12||AGK plays The Binding of Isaac||Nov 1st, 2015||19:01||75.2 MB|
|13||AGK plays SCP Containment Breach||Nov 5th, 2015||15:32||78.6 MB|
|14||AGK plays Sonic 3||Nov 24th, 2015||15:01||335 MB|
|15||AGK replays Eversion and SCP - CB||Nov 26th, 2015||28:57||199 MB|
|16||AGK plays Agar.io||Dec 2nd, 2015||11:50||134 MB|
|17||AGK plays Trollface Quest||Feb 1st, 2016||12:35||62.3 MB|
|18||AGK plays Bloons games||Feb 7th, 2016||20:52||149 MB|
|19||AGK plays Chicken Invaders 4||Feb 7th, 2016||16:06||176 MB|
|20||AGK VS. Sans||Feb 9th, 2016||12:22||59.1 MB|
|21||AGK meets his friends||May 13th, 2016||6:07||19.5 MB|
- Red Bloony avoids Cliches like Ivan, in order to make his series stand out.
- Red Bloony had went through multiple parodist blocks (where a parodist temporarily loses interest on making AGK episodes) on Episodes 6, 9, 14, 16, 17 (Undertale, before it was changed to Trollface Quest) and 21.
- In addition, he also has a lot of problems regarding the plot and the order of episodes.
- Episode 17 is made two months after the episode prior to it, making it the longest time gap between two episodes.
- For Episode 21 however, the block eventually became a stopping point as his motivation for continuing the series diminished.