FANDOM


  • Hello there. I noticed your message on Travrinity's DeviantArt account, wondering where I have been. In case you want to know why I haven't been active for a few months now, let me tell you.



    Over the last few months, the AGK Wiki has no longer become an attractive place like it used to be. There was nothing for me to see, and I felt like seeing the same stuff over and over again.  Also, I used to share scripts on this Wiki (some that were rather embarrasing), but since some were blanked, I prefered working on them on my own.

    Not only that, but like Traver said, I mostly spend time on Discord. In fact, thanks to that, I discovered new people to talk to, entered new servers, and became interested into different stuff. I'm also on the AGK Discord server as one of the admins, but I really needed to stave off my boredom.

    But thinking that I have lost interest in Angry German Kid is a big mistake. That sounds crazy, but I'm still interested into AGK. However, I want to make it not just like all those parodists, but instead a story.



    I hope you'll understand...



    Fabrice

      Loading editor
    • Don’t worry, I understand. Still I’ve been worried about you. Glad to hear from you.

        Loading editor
    • Plus I know it came out a while ago, but have you heard of the Sonic.exe remake called Sonic.exe: Nightmare Beginning?

        Loading editor
    • And also I remember I told you before I’m Bosnian. You should visit Bosnia and Herzegovina one day! It’s among the most underrated countries in Europe (because we’re small I guess) but still it’s beautiful.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Plus I know it came out a while ago, but have you heard of the Sonic.exe remake called Sonic.exe: Nightmare Beginning?

      You bet I did. In fact, a remake of Nightmare Beginning is on the works. I'm part of that project.

        Loading editor
    • F.L. Productions wrote:
      Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Plus I know it came out a while ago, but have you heard of the Sonic.exe remake called Sonic.exe: Nightmare Beginning?
      You bet I did. In fact, a remake of Nightmare Beginning is on the works. I'm part of that project.

      Same, but I get a partial slice of that pie

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:
      F.L. Productions wrote:
      Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Plus I know it came out a while ago, but have you heard of the Sonic.exe remake called Sonic.exe: Nightmare Beginning?
      You bet I did. In fact, a remake of Nightmare Beginning is on the works. I'm part of that project.
      Same, but I get a partial slice of that pie

      Oh?

        Loading editor
    • F.L. Productions wrote:
      Travrinity wrote:
      F.L. Productions wrote:
      Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Plus I know it came out a while ago, but have you heard of the Sonic.exe remake called Sonic.exe: Nightmare Beginning?
      You bet I did. In fact, a remake of Nightmare Beginning is on the works. I'm part of that project.
      Same, but I get a partial slice of that pie
      Oh?

      Nah, I'm kidding

        Loading editor
    • Travrinity wrote:
      F.L. Productions wrote:
      Travrinity wrote:
      F.L. Productions wrote:
      Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Plus I know it came out a while ago, but have you heard of the Sonic.exe remake called Sonic.exe: Nightmare Beginning?
      You bet I did. In fact, a remake of Nightmare Beginning is on the works. I'm part of that project.
      Same, but I get a partial slice of that pie
      Oh?
      Nah, I'm kidding

      Heh, alright.

      BTW Sergeant22303, did you make a Discord account?

        Loading editor
    • Not yet, but don’t worry, I will when I have time. BTW Fabrice, are you also Italian besides French? Because I saw a lot of sources on the wiki about you mentioning Italy or something Italian.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Not yet, but don’t worry, I will when I have time. BTW Fabrice, are you also Italian besides French? Because I saw a lot of sources on the wiki about you mentioning Italy or something Italian.

      I don't know what sources you have found, but I confirm what you said. Though, I mostly speak the Italian language since high school.

        Loading editor
    • BTW how was Christmas? And are you excited for the next decade? This decade has been a mixed bag for me.

        Loading editor
    • And when France and Croatia played each other in the World Cup final last year, did you know I’m Croatian? Well, part Croatian. I’m Bosnian/Croatian.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      BTW how was Christmas? And are you excited for the next decade? This decade has been a mixed bag for me.

      Christmas was alright. And I'm ready for the new decade.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And when France and Croatia played each other in the World Cup final last year, did you know I’m Croatian? Well, part Croatian. I’m Bosnian/Croatian.

      Really? I didn't know that!

        Loading editor
    • Yeah...It’s a long story...Here where I live, the Balkans, it’s a mess when it comes to nationalities and all that stuff...We all speak the same language (Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia etc) yet most of us hate each other. I’m sick of the politicians. BTW also did you know most of Croatia was actually a part of France (during Napoleon’s time) and it was called the Illyrian Provinces? I’m from that area (Dubrovnik) it was ruled by the French from 1806 to 1813.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Yeah...It’s a long story...Here where I live, the Balkans, it’s a mess when it comes to nationalities and all that stuff...We all speak the same language (Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia etc) yet most of us hate each other. I’m sick of the politicians. BTW also did you know most of Croatia was actually a part of France (during Napoleon’s time) and it was called the Illyrian Provinces? I’m from that area (Dubrovnik) it was ruled by the French from 1806 to 1813.

      I did not know that at all.

        Loading editor
    • And do you know what else is weird? I remember when we found out Cansin13 is Turkish, but when I checked out his DeviantArt account called Alex13Art, he seems to really hate Turkey and he calls it a horrible country. I mean that doesn’t make any sense. Why would he hate his own country?

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And do you what else is weird? I remember when we found out Cansin13 is Turkish, but when I checked out his DeviantArt account called Alex13Art, he seems to really hate Turkey and he calls it a horrible country. I mean that doesn’t make any sense. Why would he hate his own country?

      It's the government that's becoming a problem

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but a government or an individual doesn’t define a whole country.

        Loading editor
    • Still Turkey is not a very popular country I’ve seen historically, regardless who’s in charge, especially in the Balkans where I live. In Bosnia most of us like Turkey, however most people in Croatia are neutral towards Turkey while people in Serbia dislike Turkey. Basically everyone except Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo seems to hate Turkey. I think even Cansin13 might be Bosnian a little bit, because historically when Bosnia was part of the Ottoman Empire, many people migrated either willingly or unwillingly to Turkey. Many kids were also abducted and became Ottoman soldiers, so millions of Turks have either Bosnian, Greek or Armenian ancestry, or even all three of those at the same time. Anyway, I think Cansin13 is a Turk from Cyprus, because he lives in the UK, and most Turks there are from Cyprus.

        Loading editor
    • And I just wanna say, I will create a Discord account probably by summer because I’ve been busy and my life has been a mess. I’ve also been having suicidal thoughts recently...

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And I just wanna say, I will create a Discord account probably by summer because I’ve been busy and my life has been a mess. I’ve also been having suicidal thoughts recently...

      Alright, can't wait to see you on Discord. If you're not comfortable with video and voice calls, it's not a big deal.

      Sorry to hear you're having suicidal thoughts. Mind telling me what happened?

        Loading editor
    • It’s a long story. I don’t think you would quite understand. But it has to do with DeviantArt. I had to deal with a lot of shitheads there. Along with some things from the past I regret and wish could have done differently. If I tell you about some of those things you may think it’s ridiculous but I dunno honestly...I dunno why do small things always bother me.

        Loading editor
    • I’ve always been a weakling in real life. I could never stand up for myself.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      I’ve always been a weakling in real life. I could never stand up for myself.

      I kind of felt the same way a long time ago. I thought I was a noob because I was not that kind of kid who'd pick up fights in the playground. We all have a purpose in this world, it just takes time to find it.

        Loading editor
    • Kids older than me always used to bully me. They called me “Ben 10” because I watched the show when I was little, but it was already too much when I got older. I was always bullied by the same group of people, they would gang up on me, they would beat me up and do other stuff to me etc. I’m not the fighting type of guy.

        Loading editor
    • BTW Fabrice I’ve wondered what are all the countries you’ve ever visited? We’ve talked about this before I remember but either I don’t remember them all or you didn’t mention them all, but anyway here are the countries I’ve been to.

      Bosnia and Herzegovina, (my native country, I don’t know if that counts lol) Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, (When I was going to Austria and Italy in 2015 and 2016 respectively, I briefly stopped over in Slovenia on the border crossing, I wasn’t there very long) Italy, Austria, Germany, (I’ve only been in Germany on airport though, I don’t know if that counts either) Switzerland, (Airport) Norway, (Airport) Sweden, (Airport) USA

      BTW It’s also weird how most of my family has been to France, yet I’ve never been there. My mom has been to France when she was young. It was a school trip, while my dad, he went to Switzerland 4 years ago, and he told me maybe he was gonna go to France too since it was just right across the border, but he didn’t go unfortunately he told me. He was in Switzerland but he didn’t go to France even though it was across the border. I hope I will visit France one day. Most of my family and relatives have been there yet I haven’t.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      BTW Fabrice I’ve wondered what are all the countries you’ve ever visited? We’ve talked about this before I remember but either I don’t remember them all or you didn’t mention them all, but anyway here are the countries I’ve been to.

      Bosnia and Herzegovina, (my native country, I don’t know if that counts lol) Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, (When I was going to Austria and Italy in 2015 and 2016 respectively, I briefly stopped over in Slovenia on the border crossing, I wasn’t there very long) Italy, Austria, Germany, (I’ve only been in Germany on airport though, I don’t know if that counts either) Switzerland, (Airport) Norway, (Airport) Sweden, (Airport) USA

      BTW It’s also weird how most of my family has been to France, yet I’ve never been there. My mom has been to France when she was young. It was a school trip, while my dad, he went to Switzerland 4 years ago, and he told me maybe he was gonna go to France too since it was just right across the border, but he didn’t go unfortunately he told me. He was in Switzerland but he didn’t go to France even though it was across the border. I hope I will visit France one day. Most of family and relatives have been there yet I haven’t.

      I have been to Venice (Italy), England (United Kingdom), Turku (Finland), New York City (USA).

      Wait, your family has been to France? That's interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Kids older than me always used to bully me. They called me “Ben 10” because I watched the show when I was little, but it was already too much when I got older. I was always bullied by the same group of people, they would gang up on me, they would beat me up and do other stuff to me etc. I’m not the fighting type of guy.

      I didn't have many friends in elementary school, and I remember having been harrassed a lot in 6th grade. Until I snapped.

        Loading editor
    • How come you’ve never been to Belgium? It borders France and you live in Troyes you once said. It’s not too far from Belgium.

        Loading editor
    • Are there any things from the past you regret and wish you could change Fabrice? There are lots of them plaguing my mind right now. I remember when I was 6 years old back in 2009, I beat up a dog for no reason. I was kicking it and attacking it with a stick, I don’t know why, although I was little at the time, I didn’t understand what I was doing. I would never do that now, it makes me feel like a horrible person.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      How come you’ve never been to Belgium? It borders France and you live in Troyes you once said. It’s not too far from Belgium.

      Never thought of going there.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Are there any things from the past you regret and wish you could change Fabrice? There are lots of them plaguing my mind right now. I remember when I was 6 years old back in 2009, I beat up a dog for no reason. I was kicking it and attacking it with a stick, I don’t know why, although I was little at the time, I didn’t understand what I was doing. I would never do that now, it makes me feel like a horrible person.

      So many things that I can't list.

        Loading editor
    • My thoughts exactly, there are many things I wish I could change too but it’s impossible since they’re in the past. It sucks, although things like that will always happen in our lives unfortunately. It’s funny how people don’t realize their mistakes until it’s too late, like me for example.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      My thoughts exactly, there are many things I could change too but it’s impossible since they’re in the past. It sucks, although things like that will always happen in our lives unfortunately. It’s funny how people don’t realize their mistakes until it’s too late, like me for example.

      One of them is having brought an abomination in this community.

        Loading editor
    • Do you know what’s funny? I found a Sonic.exe + My Little Pony Fanfiction.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Do you know what’s funny? I found a Sonic.exe + My Little Pony Fanfiction.

      Oh really?

      Speaking of that, I found a Sonic.EXE game taking place in the world of "My Little Pony".

        Loading editor
    • Interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Interesting.

      This one: https://gamejolt.com/games/My_Little_Pony_Sonic_exe/277120

      I even found another one, but this game is extremely dangerous...

        Loading editor
    • Can you believe it’s been 5 years since we met? Time flies. I can’t believe it’s been that long. I was first an anonymous user here back in 2015 but then I joined the wiki as Sergeant22303.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Can you believe it’s been 5 years since we met? Time flies. I can’t believe it’s been that long. I was first an anonymous user here back in 2015 but then I joined the wiki as Sergeant22303.

      Same here, all the way back to 2014.

        Loading editor
    • And just an another fun question. Who would you support in a football match between France and Italy? I think nowadays France is better than Italy.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And just an another fun question. Who would you support in a football match between France and Italy? I think nowadays France is better than Italy.

      I'm not a lot into soccer, but I may go with France.

        Loading editor
    • I just asked the question because you’re both French and Italian, and I thought it would be difficult for you who to pick.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      I just asked the question because you’re both French and Italian, and I thought it would be difficult for you who to pick.

      Well, my sister does have a grandmother who comes from Italy.

        Loading editor
    • Isn’t she technically your grandmother too? How is it she’s your sister’s grandmother and not yours as well?

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Isn’t she technically your grandmother too? How is it she’s your sister’s grandmother and not yours as well?

      The answer is simple: no. I already have two grandmothers.

        Loading editor
    • Siblings share all their family members, I’m confused...

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Siblings share all their family members, I’m confused...

      Heh...

      Also, you may have noticed I deleted my Wiki page.

        Loading editor
    • Yes I’ve noticed. Why?

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Yes I’ve noticed. Why?

      Well, I was told that Tailsko was a form of Tails Abuse, and this devastated me as I was the one who introduced Tailsko to this community 5 years ago. With the community that hates her so much, and a troll who praises her like a religion after it's been announced that her waifu is going to die, I can't stop blaming myself for the masty stuff that happened with her. Whether you like or hate her, that's fine. But I'll say that Tailsko will die in GeneBernardinoLawl's universe, and that's final.

        Loading editor
    • I don’t really have an opinion about her, but I don’t know why do people overreact over fictional characters.

        Loading editor
    • And about when I said I had suicidal thoughts, I also was talking about this with Trav. Basically, it’s about the past. On DeviantArt and on several other wikis like the Death Battle Wiki, I couldn’t stand up for myself, and people always shoved their opinions down my throat and pretended like they were smartasses when they were obviously wrong. I can’t believe how stupid they are. I wish I could resolve this with them now but it was a long time ago and they wouldn’t remember. Plus, I used to lie to other people I was German instead of Bosnian, because I was ashamed of saying I was from Bosnia because we’re a poor country. I wish I could say the truth now but most of those people are either gone from the Internet or they blocked me on DeviantArt. I hate it when people block me without a given reason. It makes me really upset. Also, what upsets me is that I wanted to leave the internet this year but I’ve wanted to wish every single holiday to everyone on both this wiki, other wikis which I’m a part of and also DeviantArt, but I didn’t wish some of them because I either forgot or didn’t feel like wishing them, I thought this year was perfect but since I’ve blew it, I don’t know what I’m gonna do now. These thoughts never even came to my mind before and now suddenly they’re bothering me. I hope this doesn’t last forever. I don’t wanna die, Fabrice. I’m honestly scared. No one in real life knows my suffering. I don’t know why do small and stupid things from the past bother me. I’ve been having depression and constipation. I don’t wanna commit suicide but at the same time I’m afraid I might die soon due to this overwhelming stress. It’s a shame. I’m only 17 but the Internet has ruined my life. It would have been better if I never joined in the first place. If only I could go back to 2016 and never joined DeviantArt and none of this would have happened.

        Loading editor
    • Also it’s weird how Cansin13 hates Turkey even though he’s Turkish.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      I don’t really have an opinion about her, but I don’t know why do people overreact over fictional characters.

      I guess she's been on people's browsing history, and they're mad about it. But don't expect Tailsko to live any longer.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And about when I said I had suicidal thoughts, I also was talking about this with Trav. Basically, it’s about the past. On DeviantArt and on several other wikis like the Death Battle Wiki, I couldn’t stand up for myself, and people always shoved their opinions down my throat and pretended like they were smartasses when they were obviously wrong. I can’t believe how stupid they are. I wish I could resolve this with them now but it was a long time ago and they wouldn’t remember. Plus, I used to lie to other people I was German instead of Bosnian, because I was ashamed of saying I was from Bosnia because we’re a poor country. I wish I could say the truth now but most of those people are either gone from the Internet or they blocked me on DeviantArt. I hate it when people block me without a given reason. It makes me really upset. Also, what upsets me is that I wanted to leave the internet this year but I’ve wanted to wish every single holiday to everyone on both this wiki, other wikis which I’m a part of and also DeviantArt, but I didn’t wish some of them because I either forgot or didn’t feel like wishing them, I thought this year was perfect but since I’ve blew it, I don’t know what I’m gonna do now. These thoughts never even came to my mind before and now suddenly they’re bothering me. I hope this doesn’t last forever. I don’t wanna die, Fabrice. I’m honestly scared. No one in real life knows my suffering. I don’t know why do small and stupid things from the past bother me. I’ve been having depression and constipation. I don’t wanna commit suicide but at the same time I’m afraid I might die soon due to this overwhelming stress. It’s a shame. I’m only 17 but the Internet has ruined my life. It would have been better if I never joined in the first place. If only I could go back to 2016 and never joined DeviantArt and none of this would have happened.

      There are a lot of people who would easily pick on others because their opinion matters. For example, there is a SonAmy fan called "TrueLoveHeart94" who sent death threats to SEGA simply because this shipping wasn't in Sonic Boom.

      If you say Bosnia is a poor country, there is nothing wrong with lying about it. After all, you wouldn't want people to mock you for that, right?

      There are also people who bully people for no reason, just because they feel superior to everybody else. Don't listen to them.

      I know that this is bothering you, but don't forget that there are nice people out therewho are here for you. You can count on them instead of worrying about those who hate you. Plus, some people can actually talk about certain things you didn't know about before. For example, I have one friend who is non-binary, and I never heard about this before.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Also it’s weird how Cansin13 hates Turkey even though he’s Turkish.

      I'm not sure if Cansin himself is Turkish. Besides, he has come back.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, really? That guy sent death threats to SEGA? Lol. Like SEGA would even listen to him. Plus that’s very immature.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Wait, really? That guy sent death threats to SEGA? Lol. Like SEGA would even listen to him. Plus that’s very immature.

      Eggman's voice actor (Mike Pollock) would reply to him by telling him that his wish can not always come true. As for Roger Craig Smith (Sonic's voice actor) and Cindy Robinson (Amy's voice actress) blocked him on Twitter.

      Plus, Sonic is 15 and Amy is 12. See the problem?

        Loading editor
    • Yes. It’s still funny though. People now get angry over everything for no reason.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Yes. It’s still funny though. People now get angry over everything for no reason.

      And this "TrueLoveHeart94" dude is 22. How ridiculous is that?

        Loading editor
    • Must have had a shitty childhood.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Must have had a shitty childhood.

      Well, some crazy SonAmy fans are absolutely insane, and will consider anyone as a potential enemy. Just because they ship a 12-year old pink hedgehog with a 15-year old superhero.

      Honestly, I wonder if they'll attempt to make Amy become a Yandere...

        Loading editor
    • And also everything will be OK right? The past is painful, I’m trying to move on from it, but I must not let myself get overwhelmed by these thoughts. Douchebags online don’t matter, right?

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And also everything will be OK right? The past is painful, I’m trying to move on from it, but I must not let myself get overwhelmed by these thoughts. Douchebags online don’t matter, right?

      Well, I hope so.

        Loading editor
    • I hope so too. Not everything is perfect, nothing lasts forever, the good things don’t, but neither the bad things too. And also, we make mistakes so that in order we can learn from them, and become stronger persons, and also, I like Cansin’s new parodies. I’m glad he’s back, after I thought we lost him forever.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      I hope so too. Not everything is perfect, nothing lasts forever, the good things don’t, but neither the bad things too. And also, we make mistakes so that in order we can learn from them, and become stronger persons, and also, I like Cansin’s new parodies. I’m glad he’s back, after I thought we lost him forever.

      He stopped making AGK videos after people reuploaded his videos and claimed those as their own.

        Loading editor
    • I remember when I was little I used to watch AGK82’s parodies back in like 2010-11. Good times.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      I remember when I was little I used to watch AGK82’s parodies back in like 2010-11. Good times.

      Yeah, same here. Very few are those that can actually create original AGK episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Because people can’t come up with their own ideas. I’ve noticed a lot AGK makers like TheKewlOne96, Videoman1443 and Cansin13 copied to some degree some of AGK82’s episodes (not really copy but they were just inspired, TheKewlOne96 and Cansin13 could create their original ideas but Videoman1443’s videos were straight rip-offs and they were just remakes and the same thing over and over, like AGK goes to the restaurant thingy, he repeated that scheme often.

        Loading editor
    • Have you seen any of the Sonic.exe short movies and/or animations? For example the animations by TeenageBratwurst? There are many videos out there, for example there are loads of videos out there about Sonic.exe’s voice, and also many short films that were inspired by the original creepypasta but were made into a sort of mini-film, for example jakepound and GamerBrosHD each made a movie but their versions are different from each other. Also this guy UkieKooki’s reactions to Sonic.exe videos are hilarious.

        Loading editor
    • And do you know what thing I hate the most? Homework.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Because people can’t come up with their own ideas. I’ve noticed a lot AGK makers like TheKewlOne96, Videoman1443 and Cansin13 copied to some degree some of AGK82’s episodes (not really copy but they were just inspired, TheKewlOne96 and Cansin13 could create their original ideas but Videoman1443’s videos were straight rip-offs and they were just remakes and the same thing over and over, like AGK goes to the restaurant thingy, he repeated that scheme often.

      And that's what bothers me regarding this community: it's easier to people to re-use an episode than write an original episode, which is something that I think is very important.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Have you seen any of the Sonic.exe short movies and/or animations? For example the animations by TeenageBratwurst? There are many videos out there, for example there are loads of videos out there about Sonic.exe’s voice, and also many short films that were inspired by the original creepypasta but were made into a sort of mini-film, for example jakepound and GamerBrosHD each made a movie but their versions are different from each other. Also this guy UkieKooki’s reactions to Sonic.exe videos are hilarious.

      I saw those. Honestly, they look amazing.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And do you what thing I hate the most? Homework.

      Heh, I always got to deal with it, whether I wanted it or not.

        Loading editor
    • And it’s also funny when sometimes you do homework, the teachers don’t even check it or don’t really care, so you can trick them basically. Also a lot of my friends hate homework, but I still do it because I have to even though I don’t like it, I don’t wanna fail, I’m not like some of my friends who don’t do any work at all and fail easy subjects. I only failed once when I was like 7th or 8th grade I don’t know, and that was math, I usually suck at math, but I would never fail some of the really easy subjects like history, I love it but I don’t know how can some of my friends fail it it’s so easy. Also other subjects like PE, I don’t know how can they fail that.

        Loading editor
    • And in one of the threads above where I said I lied about my nationality, you’re right, I did so because I feared people would make fun of me because I’m Bosnian, but now I don’t think most people really care about nationality, whether it be a rich or poor country. Most people, especially outside Europe, have probably never even heard about my country. Bosnia may be a relatively poor country, but it’s not really our fault. The Balkans have always been a place of bloodshed, different empires always wanted us, after all even World War I started here. My grandfather had to survive two wars, both World War II and also the Bosnian War in the 1990s.

        Loading editor
    • And also it’s frustrating when people always mistake your nationality. When I visited other countries like the U.S. for example a lot of people mistook me for a Russian, maybe it’s due to the similarities of the languages, Bosnian (or Croatian or Serbian whatever it’s a long story) is a Slavic language like Russian, so whenever I spoke my language, they thought it was Russian, and also they thought Bosnia is a part of Russia, when it’s not true at all, and people think we’re Eastern European, we hate those stereotypes, many people in the West dump us in that category with Russia and the rest of the Eastern Bloc yet Yugoslavia was always neutral and despite being communist, we wanted nothing to do with the USSR and they disliked us too while we were just trying to mind our own business.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And it’s also funny when sometimes you do homework, the teachers don’t even check it or don’t really care, so you can trick them basically. Also a lot of my friends hate homework, but I still do it because I have to even though I don’t like it, I don’t wanna fail, I’m not like some of my friends who don’t do any work at all and fail easy subjects. I only failed once when I was like 7th or 8th grade I don’t know, and that was math, I usually suck at math, but I would never fail some of the really easy subjects like history, I love it but I don’t know how can some of my friends fail it it’s so easy. Also other subjects like PE, I don’t know how can they fail that.

      There are teachers that don't check if you did your homework, which is kind of weird.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And in one of the threads above where I said I lied about my nationality, you’re right, I did so because I feared people would make fun of me because I’m Bosnian, but now I don’t think most people really care about nationality, whether it be a rich or poor country. Most people, especially outside Europe, have probably never even heard about my country. Bosnia may be a relatively poor country, but it’s not really our fault. The Balkans have always been a place of bloodshed, different empires always wanted us, after all even World War I started here. My grandfather had to survive two wars, both World War II and also the Bosnian War in the 1990s.

      There are things that you can not say because they may shock people. And you were right to not tell your true nationality because you don't want people to judge you.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And also it’s frustrating when people always mistake your nationality. When I visited other countries like the U.S. for example a lot of people mistook me for a Russian, maybe it’s due to the similarities of the languages, Bosnian (or Croatian or Serbian whatever it’s a long story) is a Slavic language like Russian, so whenever I spoke my language, they thought it was Russian, and also they thought Bosnia is a part of Russia, when it’s not true at all, and people think we’re Eastern European, we hate those stereotypes, many people in the West dump us in that category with Russia and the rest of the Eastern Bloc yet Yugoslavia was always neutral and despite being communist, we wanted nothing to do with the USSR and they disliked us too while we were just trying to mind our own business.

      Some people do not know that, maybe because they don't have enough culture. For example, how could I know non-binary people exist?

        Loading editor
    • Americans in general, they’re seen as not knowing much about the rest of the world, although I think that’s an unfair assessment. Not every American is ignorant, pretty much every country has people who don’t know/care about the rest of the world outside their country. And does non-binary mean someone who’s neither male or female? I’m not exactly sure what that means.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Americans in general, they’re seen as not knowing much about the rest of the world, although I think that’s an unfair assessment. Not every American is ignorant, pretty much every country has people who don’t know/care about the rest of the world outside their country. And does non-binary mean someone who’s neither male or female? I’m not exactly sure what that means.

      That's somehow the case for other countries, and this can lead to racism.

      Yep, you got the definition of non-binary right.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I had to look the definition up for non-binary. And do you also love traveling? I’ve always been obsessed with geography and other countries since I was little.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Yeah I had to look the definition up for non-binary. And do you also love traveling? I’ve always been obsessed with geography and other countries since I was little.

      Oh, you bet I do.

        Loading editor
    • Also, what Romance or Latin language is the most similar to French in your opinion? Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Romanian? What language out of these 4 is the most similar to French?

        Loading editor
    • And earlier when you said you found a Sonic.exe + My Little Pony game and you said it was dangerous, why? Why is it dangerous? Is it because it can cause a virus?

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And earlier when you said you found a Sonic.exe + My Little Pony game and you said it was dangerous, why? Why is it dangerous? Is it because it can cause a virus?

      Yes, because after you play it, it starts taking over your computer, and Task Management won't save you. A "system restore point" is necessary.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Also, what Romance or Latin language is the most similar to French in your opinion? Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Romanian? What language out of these 4 is the most similar to French?

      I mostly think Latin because most words have Latin etymology.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I thought maybe Italian was the most similar. Portuguese and Romanian are pretty distant, you can understand very little, if anything, at least in written form, but spoken form is probably next to impossible. BTW, have you also heard of Rogue.exe?

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Yeah, I thought maybe Italian was the most similar. Portuguese and Romanian are pretty distant, you can understand very little, if anything, at least in written form, but spoken form is probably next to impossible. BTW, have you also heard of Rogue.exe?

      Yes, I heard about it. Jigsaw at the end of the game was very confusing. Like, where did he come from?

        Loading editor
    • I don’t know, but it seems there are several different versions of the game when I watched videos of different people playing or reacting to it, there are also some AGK parodies about the game.

        Loading editor
    • And do you know what’s the most frustrating? When you get rid of one phobia or thing that’s plaguing your mind, then it gets replaced by another, after everything seems to be fine for a while. It happens to me all the time, one thing that bothers me goes away, then another one comes, it’s maddening. Why must I always be a victim of my own mind?

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      I don’t know, but it seems there are several different versions of the game when I watched videos of different people playing or reacting to it, there are also some AGK parodies about the game.

      People wanted ro make Sonic.EXE better than what the original author J.C. the Hyena made back in 2011.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      And do you know what’s the most frustrating? When you get rid of one phobia or thing that’s plaguing your mind, then it gets replaced by another, after everything seems to be fine for a while. It happens to me all the time, one thing that bothers me goes away, then another one comes, it’s maddening. Why must I always be a victim of my own mind?

      It constantly happens. Mostly after looking back at everything I did in this community.

        Loading editor
    • Do you know who’s one of the worst Go!Animate users ever in my opinion? Weatherstar4000video. Ever heard of him? He makes terrible low-quality videos and his fans are really toxic and a bunch of babies, they call everyone who disagrees with them a “bad user”. I mean wtf? Retards.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Do you know who’s one of the worst Go!Animate users ever in my opinion? Weatherstar4000video. Ever heard of him? He makes terrible low-quality videos and his fans are really toxic and a bunch of babies, they call everyone who disagrees with them a “bad user”. I mean wtf? Retards.

      Yeah, I heard of him. The thing is, 80% of GoAnimate users are terrible people who are selfish.

        Loading editor
    • He isn’t really a terrible person, his fans are. His videos are also low quality, recorded with a camera.

        Loading editor
    • Plus I know you aren’t scared of Sonic.exe, but the “I AM GOD” part with his face has always creeped me out, it’s just so disturbing to look at. It’s even creepier in an another version I found a so-called remake which is more similar to the original creepypasta on YouTube, it first shows Sonic.exe’s face but it’s a bit different, the “I AM GOD” part is not there yet, it appears after it flashes 3 times, and the demonic Kefka laugh sounds much clearer, and then Sonic.exe opens his mouth and lunges at the screen screeching before the static comes.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      He isn’t really a terrible person, his fans are. His videos are also low quality, recorded with a camera.

      He really needs to stop his fans from threatening to kill the CEO, Alvin Hung.

        Loading editor
    • Sergeant22303 wrote:
      Plus I know you aren’t scared of Sonic.exe, but the “I AM GOD” part with his face has always creeped me out, it’s just so disturbing to look at. It’s even creepier in an another version I found a so-called remake which is more similar to the original creepypasta on YouTube, it first shows Sonic.exe’s face but it’s a bit different, the “I AM GOD” part is not there yet, it appears after it flashes 3 times, and the demonic Kefka laugh sounds much clearer, and then Sonic.exe opens his mouth and lunges at the screen screeching before the static comes.

      Oh, the one by Oldum77? Yeah, he wanted to make it like how the game is described in the original story by J.C. the Hyena. Honestly, that part doesn't scare me as well.

      Also, I have helped Oldum77 with one of his recent games.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.