|This article is about using original ideas. You may be looking for clichéd ideas.|
A unique idea is an idea that refers to a new list of unknown original and unique ideas (like new scenes, character's new behavior style,). These new unique ideas (or predictions) can make AGK parodies more entertaining and enjoyable, and most users would think that you are an original parodist. Making your own ideas or remaking an old idea with better, different plots and storyline leads to originality. Using/copying the same things from ideas such as plots and storylines, leads to unoriginality.
People should to use their creativity to make parodies about what AGK is going to do, such as playing underrated games, watching new videos, going to new places, or fighting with new enemies.
There are new situations that didn't happened to Leopold yet but these new actions, scenes, ideas and storylines are logical and make sense, these ideas are considered unique.
- Green means that the following idea is completely unique, never used before and it's fine for parodists to use as long as it's not getting unoriginal.
- Olive means that the following idea was used to be unique and original but it got unoriginal.
You are NOT forced nor obligated to use these unique ideas, these upcoming and random ideas are just tips in order to replace the existing clichés. You can use the existing clichés but it may not make AGK good as it supposed to be. Just remember, if you use or make your own different ideas, plots, scenes and storylines, you can become one of the most original parodists, imagination is your limit.
List of unique Ideas
With that being said, here is a list of many unknown but different ideas that weren't used in the majority of parodies.
Different behavior style
- Leopold sometimes will think carefully before doing a wrong action.
- Leopold complains about I Hate Everything.
- Leopold acts like a total Unreal Tournament fanboy
- Leopold acts like a hero and cares for other characters
- Harold makes videos using online software, such as Plotagon, GoAnimate/Vyond, Scratch, etc.
- Both Plotagon and GoAnimate are notorious for Grounded Videos and all that kind of crap. Scratch is also notorious for having GoFags move there after being angered by Alvin Hung and Jessica Gongora's actions on GoAnimate.
- Harold is abusive because he watched the Psycho Series by McJuggerNuggets.
Unique school ideas
- Leopold finds out that someone stole his school bag for stupid reasons.
- Leopold does a simply (almost) perfect job in (almost) every schoolwork. (Actually, nobody's perfect.)
- Leopold wants steals a schoolmate's school bag.
- Leopold goes against a school rule that affects him or the entire school
- Leopold acts nice at school
- Leopold plays Chicken Invaders 1,2,3,4 or 5.
- Leopold plays an underrated game (Something like Einhander, Tomba (Or Tombi in europe), DJ boy, etc)
- Leopold plays Quantic Dream games.
- Including Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human.
- Leopold plays Driver: San Francisco.
Unoriginal ideas (with different style, plots/scenes)
- Leopold and Jake are going to McDonald's to order some hamburgers and some lemon juice. After they are ordered their food and juices, Leopold and Jake are gonna start to talk about their food is tasty and about their other conversation.
- If the clerk tells Leopold that they are not serving the order he wants, Leopold would understand the clerk and try to order something else.
- Leopold fights someone but instead of an RPG styled battle, another style resembling a videogame or a more energetic and intense fight.
- Of course there would be Smash/Darksiders/Power Rangers Legacy Wars/Sleeping Dogs styled battle scenes.
- A video that preceeds the episode, AGK vs. (Another angry kid), involves an angry kid doing something wrong, but not in school. (Take misbehaving in a mental home for example.)
- When Leopold goes to (country name), he would go to one of the popular attractions rather than going to a concert. (For example, if Leopold went on vacation to France, he would most likely go see the Eiffel Tower rather than going to a concert that always ends with a song Leopold hates)
- Leopold gets a job at Walmart. When he got there to work, he found that Harold is working there too. Leopold did well at working at the store, but for his dad? Not so well. After the boss fired Harold, he was about to beat up Leopold for getting him fired, only to beat up another workmate and/or the boss instead and get banned from Walmart.
- Leopold gets pranked, but not through internet or computers. The pranks are more direct, like getting shocked by a fake phone, slapping someone's back with an object (like planks), eating an actually savory tasting food disguised as a sweet food (for example, meatloaf and mashed potatoes that looks like a pie), etc.
- Leopold invents a clone machine, then makes a clone army of himself. Creating hijinks with the rest of the characters.
- Leopold listen to Tunak Tunak Tun. In this case, it is one of Leopold's favorite songs.
- Overrated characters appear in the series, but as a cameo without playing a role in the storyline. (For example, Tailsko would appear as a bystander that plays no role in the storyline, rather than being Leopold's girlfriend.)
- The last episode of the series or an AGK movie recaps the whole AGK series and its important events. It would be followed by another AGK movie that concludes the series once and for all.
- An AGK series starts off at the situation a character is having now, followed by a series of flashbacks. They would tell a reason why a character ended up in a situation.
New technical uses
- Making AGK Parodies in 2K or 4K quality.
- Make your own music for your own AGK Intro. (Use FL Studio to do that)
- Leopold speaks English but not German.
- The use of random sound effects to reflect reactions, situations and (Cartoony) violence.
- Episodes with a (less) simple or more complex plot be longer of 6 or 10 minutes (This helps to expand the story even further)
- The inclusion of a storyline that could take up 2 or 3 episodes or an entire season/volume.
- Using 3D track motion to make 3d backgrounds in Sony Vegas for AGK Episodes. (This looks really cool but it's pretty hard to do it)
- Creating your own backgrounds instead of using existing ones.
- Creating and using your own CGI animated scenes on parodies. (Creating 3D scenes can be difficult; 3D computer graphics software is required, such as Autodesk Maya. Again, it looks more interesting.)
- Leopold is smart on how to use the computer. (At least, he gets to know about software and hardware of the computer and know how to use them.)
- Leopold uses one of the futuristic Windows operating systems. (Such as Windows Infinity.)
Other unique stuff
- Leopold's computer speakers got broken.
- Leopold is trying to watch some TV but he can't watch on silence because of the Loud Music playing from Leonard's PC.
- Leopold doing something wrong like blowing his school or beating someone...only that Karma bites him one way or another (Meaning he doesn't get away with his awful behaviour or crime and his punishment is small or bigger)
- The exaggeration of certain elements that can be found on episodes (Stories, Jokes and Clichès)
- Some episodes can focus on other characters.
- Some characters have backstories
- The series has a storyline in it. (This one makes the series more interesting)
- Leopold goes to a vacation without his family.
- Leopold goes on a World Tour with his crew.
- Leopold's crew fighting with internet trolls like Ugandan Knuckles or most hated characters like Titans from Teen Titans GO!
- Leopold has a talking keyboard.
- Leopold builds a group consists of many members to reach the aim together.
- Characters from preschool/children's shows (aimed at children ages 6 or below) (such as Calliou, Dora, and Barney) act as deuteragonists or tritagonists rather than antagonists.
- Overrated characters (like Tailsko and Sailor Moon) are a complete laughingstock to many. Students in Leopold’s school could taunt or make fun of them.
- A parody series can mock one of the most hated parodists. (Like the episode, AGK's Stupid Nightmare.)
- Take Atarster for example. You could make him the main antagonist of the series.
- A parody series can mostly take place outside Germany.
- Leopold has a plush.
- A spinoff series, focusing on other characters such as Jake.
- A parody series does not contain the word, "angry", on the title.
- An episode has an allusion to a future episode.
Have unique ideas which aren't on the list above? Leave a suggestion below in the comments, or edit this page.